Paper Airplane

My paper airplane did not work very well. This was because I was folding the paper the wrong way so there were slits of paper causing drag and slowing the plane down. I did not notice this until after the competition, the goal of this competition was to see how far each plane could go. Mine went 13 meters, but others went as far as 20. I fixed my plane by folding the paper back the other way just before the tests. My plane didn't work so well, it absolutely failed the accuracy test. When I fixed my plane to go very fast, my plane went 5 meters per second that is 18 kph. When it comes to aerodynamics even the small things like folds of paper make a big difference in the overall performance of the plane.

My plane before i noticed the problem
the fold is under the wing on the body of the plane
  my plane test is hear

Comments

Popular Posts